How does your garden grow?

I'm on a voyage of discovery in my first garden.
It's mostly about the veggies at the moment but I'm also discovering lots about flowers and other plants - quite often the hard way and always on a very tight budget.
But this blog is not just about my garden, it's about all the things I see and discover in Sussex and beyond and I would love to hear from you too.

Monday, 17 September 2012

Garden visit: Exbury

Today's gardens visit was not in Sussex but in the New Forest.
These days my work means I spend a great deal more time in Hampshire and Dorset so, I thought, why not take advantage of being nearby some of the most beautiful gardens and countryside?
Exbury, which is packed with rhododendrons and azaleas, is clearly best viewed in the spring and early summer but today I was wowed by the amazing hydrangea gardens and the acers that are beginning to get their autumn colour.
This is what I saw...














No comments:

Post a Comment