How does your garden grow?

I'm on a voyage of discovery in my first garden.
It's mostly about the veggies at the moment but I'm also discovering lots about flowers and other plants - quite often the hard way and always on a very tight budget.
But this blog is not just about my garden, it's about all the things I see and discover in Sussex and beyond and I would love to hear from you too.

Sunday, 2 December 2012

Garden visit: Nymans

We took a walk around Nymans today.
It was a crisp, cold day and I saw the garden as I had never seen it before.
The perennial borders had all been ripped out ahead of a redesign and the ground was white and frozen.
I took these snaps on my phone.













1 comment:

  1. I love Nymans Gardens. We usually visit in late summer, but I think a winter visit is on the cards now having seen your photographs.

    ReplyDelete