How does your garden grow?

I'm on a voyage of discovery in my first garden.
It's mostly about the veggies at the moment but I'm also discovering lots about flowers and other plants - quite often the hard way and always on a very tight budget.
But this blog is not just about my garden, it's about all the things I see and discover in Sussex and beyond and I would love to hear from you too.

Sunday, 5 February 2012

High Beeches in the snow

I was lucky enough to get a sneaky peak around High Beeches gardens during the snow.
Many of the evergreen trees were groaning under the weight and rhododendrons that had bloomed after the balmy January weather were also buried.
Here are some of the photos I took this afternoon...

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. Looks like a beautiful garden any season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way snow makes everything look like a black and white photo until you notice a bit of colour seeping in from cornus stems or green leaves. As usual north of the Downs has got snow and on the coast it has pretty much melted in the cold drizzle.

    ReplyDelete