How does your garden grow?

I'm on a voyage of discovery in my first garden.
It's mostly about the veggies at the moment but I'm also discovering lots about flowers and other plants - quite often the hard way and always on a very tight budget.
But this blog is not just about my garden, it's about all the things I see and discover in Sussex and beyond and I would love to hear from you too.

Saturday, 14 May 2011

World Naked Gardening Day

I note with curiousity and amusement that today is World Naked Gardening Day.
I'm sure neighbours up and down the country are quite relieved that it's been intermittently overcast and, therefore, slightly on the chilly side today.
In any case, it's certainly not something I would advocate after looking at some of the photos on the WNGD website.
Not only was I in danger of bringing up my lunch, I'm also concerned for the health and safety of these people - please stay clear of the holly and just watch what you do with those secateurs!
Anyway, roll on Sunday when I can nosily peer into people's gardens again.

No comments:

Post a Comment